How do I do a 1031 Exchange?

1031 Exchange Trends and Info for 2020

If you are asking the question on how do I do a 1031 Exchange, allow me to help point you to two great resources, IPX 1031 with Greg Burns and First American Ken Harris.

Frequently Asked Questions about 1031 Exchanges

Converting Investment Property To Primary Residence

Recently I had a Central Valley Farmer looking to sell part of Ranch/Farm property to invest into a Rental Property in Pismo Beach. He and his wife want to retire on the Central Coast and eventually move into the rental. Please see the below PDF, and always check with your tax account every year about any changes to the federal and state laws.

Basics about a Tax-Deferred Exchange 1031

California FTB has officially put taxpayers and Qualified Intermediaries on notice

Contact: Greg Burns IPX 1031 or Ken Harris First American Exchange

Ken Harris, CES
Cell 818.307.0085
Office 213.271.1719
[email protected]
Learn About 1031
Greg Burns, SVP
Cell 626.233.2773
[email protected]
1031 Services

1031 Pandemic FAQ’s from IPX 1031

If you are looking to do 1031 on the Central Coast and want someone you can speak with locally you can reach me at [email protected], my Cell 805.745.2262, Outland and Associates Real Estate, 2665 Shell Beach Road, Suite J, Pismo Beach, DRE#01314390

Leave a Comment