- Many Owners Lack Sufficient Insurance to Cover Disasters July 20, 2018Limits on their home insurance policies are too low to cover the full cost of repairing or rebuilding.
- House Sets Sights on Flood Insurance Extension July 20, 2018Congress has until July 31 to extend the National Flood Insurance Program or risk a lapse in coverage for 5 million homeowners.
- Home Shoppers Get ‘Extra Time to Find the Right Home’ July 20, 2018Mortgage rates barely budge, giving borrowers some breathing room in their real estate search, Freddie Mac reports.
- Federal Court Says FHFA Structure Is Unconstitutional July 20, 2018Judges say the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which is run by a single director, is “unconstitutionally insulated from executive control.”
- Realtor.com® Updates Make Searches More Seamless July 20, 2018The site launched several enhancements this week to improve load times and enable side-by-side listing comparisons, among other items.